Our trip to adopt a child.
I can't believe how happy that makes me every time I see it!! She is a miracle...
There's nothing as good as a happy child dancing through life to make one's heart glow! S.
Tat is great!!! She looks like she is doing very well
Just...too...CUTE!-Susan
That is so adoirable. Thanks for sharing this! Lydia
Ah, lovely. And the room looks so cosy. No sound? Couldn't tell what made her bop so!All bestk
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I can't believe how happy that makes me every time I see it!! She is a miracle...
There's nothing as good as a happy child dancing through life to make one's heart glow! S.
Tat is great!!! She looks like she is doing very well
Just...too...CUTE!
-Susan
That is so adoirable. Thanks for sharing this! Lydia
Ah, lovely. And the room looks so cosy. No sound? Couldn't tell what made her bop so!
All best
k
Post a Comment