


1. Trying out the trampoline
2. Learning to tumble
3. "Fall of the beam, and there will be no lunch for you today!"
[Phil]
Ana and I just started parent-child gymnastics classes this week at Sport Art Gymnastics in Chapel Hill. It was great fun. This little girl definitely needs an outlet for her boundless energy! We also bought her a kiddie tennis racket yesterday. Swim lessons are next on the list! A bored Ana is not a happy Ana, as we have learned too well!
2 comments:
I keep meaning to get Maggie into gymnastics, both Ben and Maggie would be good at it, but I can't get Ben interested in anything for any length of time. Good luck with the lessons, will there be any pictures of you on the balance beam??!!!
Oh, how cute! I went back to read the last several entries since I had only very limited internet connection in Ukraine, and I'm so impressed! Ana is a doll! Looks like she grew up a lot since you brought her home!
It was so nice to talk you while in Ukraine. Even though our connection wasn't great, it meant a lot to me to talk to a friend who understands what I'm going through, and who's been through this before.
Post a Comment