

[Phil]
Robin's out of town, so I had to entertain The Bean today. One way was to take her and her tiny child-sized tennis racket to the pitiful court at Umstead Park for some intros to the game I love so much (and am not very good at). She did really well, hitting about 1/4 of the balls I hit to her. Still, I couldn't help getting all Richard Williams on her once in a while: "Ana, look at the ball, don't look at me!", "That attempt was just pathetic, I'm sorry", "Ana, run for the ball. It's not going to come to you!"
But afterward I told her she played very well and would be a great tennis player. She seemed pleased.
-Phil
PS. Re the title: see here
3 comments:
She is so flipping cute!!!!
No, she's going to be much better then Yulia Beygelzimer!
Oh, she is so adorable!
Post a Comment