




1. Ana getting tattooed at The Shrunken Head.
2. Ana and Charlie the Cat.
3. Acting goofy at Spanky's.
4. Sleepy girl at Tar Heel Town.
5. Ana, Lola, and Madigan.
[Phil]
Ana experienced her first Football Saturday in Chapel Hill, minus the actual game. Mom and I took her up to Franklin Street to see all the blue-clad faithful, and then we stopped in The Shrunken Head Boutique to buy her one of those Carolina cheerleader outfits that I used to find so ridiculous. She also got a tarheel temporary tattoo on her cheek (see above). We then went to Spanky's and had lunch. They brought her juice with a straw, which she had never really been able to use before. Today, however, I held her nose and told her to suck through the straw as hard as she could. The first time it went down the wrong way and she started coughing. But after that she pretty much figured it out and didn't even hold her nose. Every day day this child does something that amazes me. Like at the Kidzu party last night, she totally took to Carmen's cat, Charlie, after being deathly afraid of them in Kramatorsk. She's a brave girl.
Mama is in Orlando for the American Heart Association conference, so Ana and I are going over to Bill and Lia's tonight for a play date (which will hopefully tire her out).
Go Heels,
-Phil
1 comment:
I love the cheerleading outfit - Ana is sooooo cute! It's so amazing how she's doing something new every day - you must be so proud of her!
Post a Comment